View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 09:42 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
harnois

yeh thanks for welcoming me and i'm not meaning to blame it on anyone but myself... i was just saying that it sucked that i learned about other drugs from the iop. and it happened at like the worst moment, when i was so vulnerable to obsessing over drugs, so yea i went out and tried it, my bad. i do wonder if anyone else in the group did also. you never know... and i do find that aa helped me more than na, i guess that's just my view. it seems like some of the younger people are still on the fence and do come and go a lot more than the older people, and i find most of the older folks at aa. i find there's less "war stories" going on at aa too, at least in my experience. i didn't mean to sound like i was attacking iop's, sorry about that. i WAS in one that was helpful, but, as someone mentioned, the smoke breaks outside (like ten a day)!!- the talk was like glorifying and/or drama about this one or that one (gossip), so i found i did better when i kept to myself. i don't smoke anyway, thank goodness for at least that! it's nice to be able to come on here and talk with people that have the struggles as i do.