Old 02-03-2011, 05:38 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
over50

Thanks for the welcome Dee. The Manslaughter trial.....its just part of drinking..The day after the wreck..Im out on bond ....Going to look at my car in the impound....driving drunk in my Mothers car...I saw my Cutlass and it just broke my heart...Did I care about the Guy that died ? Not at the time. He ran the stop sign ...I was drunk and speeding..sure...but HE RAN THE STOP SIGN..that was just a setback in my drinking at the time...
.. I cared about my car and next drink...........Never made another payment on that car either..

All my cars I ever had I wrecked..I drove them till all the tires blew..No fenders left, busted windshields...bald tires ..smoking engine...cigerette burns all in the seats ......dented quarterpanels...And Id think...I WORK MY ASS OFF!...I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS BUCKET OF BOLTS!...

But after a few drinks the car didnt look that bad..nothing looked that bad after a few drinks...alittle bondo here and their...some paint...really not that bad a car....that is called ALCOHOLISM.......