Old 02-01-2011, 02:36 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  
redbud

anewdaytosmile,

Thank you for sharing your sons story. Was he living in your home at the time?

My son is not out of the house.....he is very much living in our house. He was out of the house, but only for a week.

My son did not sleep again....I did not get any sleep either. I kept getting up to see what he was doing, as it seemed he was creeping around the house. Once, I found him sitting in the hall in the pitch dark, facing our room! I asked him what he was doing and he said, "Oh, I must be walking in my sleep", which he was not. (our door was open, as I like to hear what's going on in the house!). I was freaked out, and my imagination went wild.

I know some will say to make him leave. But, do I say to him that he is that he is having mental problems that are scaring me so he must leave?

I can't have him committed at this time, as he is not an obvious threat to himself or others. I don't even think he has been using anything. But, I don't know how much more I can take! The longer this "no sleep" thing goes on, the more concerned I become....and I know he is feeling tormented and is suffering. I can't imagine.

I need help! My sons problems are overwhelming me.....again. I may go to our local mental health clinic for counseling and help with a plan. Seems my husband and I need help with our plan!