View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 11:17 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Pie111

Hi,
Many thanks for your replies to my first post, really appreciate being able to speak about it on here. In reply to your answer dee I am not prescribed subutex and my work stops me from being able to have this put onto my medical history.
The ex bf is gone now and if anything seeing him in a state just put the fear of god into me....I feel like Ive got a chance to get out and off whilst hes being doing H/subs for a lot lot longer than me.
Anyway, I'm ill at the mo with a bladder infection so decided not to drop my 2ml down until I feel stronger. Feels like ive been on 2ml forever. And if its got a 37hour half mean life then Im actually on more!
Anyway onwards and upwards is how i feel, if not a wee tired from the drain of having an ex here for a week being awkward!
Feel like Im on the rite track but would like to hear from anyone whose reducing down on subs and how their getting on with it.
I work durin the week so If my body is up to it Im gonna think about reducing a wee 0.4 at the weekend and see how I feel.
cheers karma....hope your okay honey xxxxhttp://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/images/smilies/whoopdeedo.gif