View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 02:59 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
twinkle1987

thanks again for the kind words guys! Im finding it so hard cos although he treated me like crap alot, im still missing the nice person he could be, we did have such a laugh together sometimes.

However i am frustrated about the blame game he used to play. He made out to his drinking buddies that i'm some crazy controlling gf when i used to nag about his drinking. The only time he used to make plans with friends was to go and get absolutely wasted! Cant believe the state he used to come home in! It was scary! I only nagged out of worry.

I still feel he hasnt admitted fully he has a problem and still blames others. Im doubting whether he will actually see a therapist.

His family and i believe he needs to leave the bar trade alltogether but he says its all he knows and feels he cant do better. He works for a manipulative boss who he cant see past, whatever this boss says is gospel etc. But the rest of us feel his boss cant be trusted and may just be using my ex!

He says he misses me but hasnt talked about getting back together. We were going to meet up this weekend but i had to cancel. He said he wanted to keep our meeting secret, especially from his drinking buddies which seems weird? ! He said its because he doesnt want people interfering... Odd seeing he was happy to tell them private stuff about us without telling me before!

My head feels such a mess