View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 06:34 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
mfrankl6

My personal comment is I am just tired. Tired of being the sympathetic one. Tired of being the responsible one. Tired of being told I am sorry. My wife is an alcoholic and there is nothing I can do about. I have gotten to the point where I hate everything she does and how she does it. She drinks as soon as she gets off work until she passes out on our couch. The routine we know have pertains to me having the top floor and her the bottom floor. I consume myself in completing my degree and attending to my children but I don't know how much more I can take of her. like any other situation I see glimpses of the woman I loved but very little of her. That little bit makes me want to hang in there but she has put herself out there really far. So bananagrrrl you got to understand the temper being short is not a surprise. I used to be able to speak to my wife about slowing down on the drinks but now even her drink personality doesn't listen to me anymore. totally annoying your patience gets worn completely thin. My wife has had two serious car accident caused by her drinking. I am afraid her recklessness will cost the entire family at some point. I am now completely frustrated to the point of having a daily headache.