View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
SoloMio

Originally Posted by coyote21
Same for me, once I was out from under the same roof as active alcoholism, my clarity improved 100 fold.

Every time my mind began playing the "second guessing myself" game, HP stepped in with example after example, courtesy of axw's behavior, to show me how blessed my decision was.

When my path hasn't been clear, I've found by asking and quietly waiting, the answers were revealed. You'll know.
Just wanted to address this, too... this is what I mean when I said I feel it in my bones.. so true, how those answers are revealed.

Also, coyote, you're like my mom who always used to "shoot one up" and then wait for the HP to respond...

In this case, today, one of my excuses for NOT moving was, "Oh, but I'll have to drive an hour to do my banking" (really lame, I know). I have a kind of small, local bank. Well, I looked up locations for this bank, and DO YOU KNOW that I could WALK to my bank from the new place? There's a branch about 7 blocks away.

And regarding the debt, yesterday a very small job came out of the blue--meaning it will be quick--I'll be done with it by next week--and I'll get about the equivalent of the security deposit.

How's THAT for HP talkin'?