View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:01 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
myheadhurts

Originally Posted by joplin06 View Post
Hey, thanks a lot everyone with helping me by answering a few of my questions. I would like to inform you on just a few more things. Unfortunately, seeing a doctor isn't really an option. I'm graduating in just five months and joining the army as an officer in just about 8. I'm sure they will check my medical records and will surely frown upon having a substance abuse problem in the past. I'm just about on day number two which i've heard is one of the worst. I bought a 6 mgs worth of kpins today so basically my plan is to just take one mgs or two if things get really bad. Like I said I've went a week before without them probably about a month ago and didn't notice any physical problems. However, I do have a ridiculously high tolerance to them now (I honestly did take 8 mg of Xanax two days ago without feeling anything... No slurring or slowing down. I actually kept it hidden from my Fiance.) So I am a bit worried the next week or so will be a bitch. Does anyone know any good plans of winging off? I've got 6 mgs but if that's not enough I'm sure I could find more. I really don't want to go through a horrible detox.
Of course the decision is yours and I am not allowed to recommend what anyone should do but, if it were me and I were taking 8 mg of xanax, I would consult a BENZO WISE doctor about stopping the medication, stopping abruptly can end in seizure, depending on the half life of the benzo the full withdrawal might not kick in for days or a week. But that's just of it was me.