Old 01-17-2011, 06:27 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
joblo

I just bumped my psych appt up to first thing next week and my gp is this week so I'm hoping I can just hold it together until then. This morning was not good...I took 400mg seroquel last night just to sleep the night through and had to do w/o my remeron b/c insurance wouldn't cover a refill until today and I felt like I could just start crying at any time like I don't have control...I took 5mg valium and it's just barely staving off that feeling so I"m most likely going to have to take another as I have to get through a freaking work day to pay the bills and I can't be falling to pieces like this. I don't know what I hate more right now...valium or the freaking alcohol. I don't know what is affecting me more negatively to be honest. I thought I was over the alcohol hump but I feel like I just took 3 steps back. Very emotional and unstable...life is not good for me right now May have to make an emergency stop at the psych as early as tomorrow. crying as i'm typing now....not good feelings.