View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 10:19 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Lilly1

Thank you so much Kassie and CSH, your support really helps. I'll head to the posts at the top.

Kassie, I'm so glad you found ways to keep your family safe and sane. That's my next step obviously.

My younger children had a rough evening yesterday, asked TONS of questions and I honestly answered them. I don't want them to ever think that if they ever got into trouble that I would kick them out or that this is a usual "punishment". I kept out the gory details, but I think it's important they understand the consequences of Mark's behavior. They actually knew way more then I thought they did...little pitchers with big ears and all that.

Today they have both re-claimed their space. Mark ended up taking my daughters room when he tried to centralize himself and she's pleased as punch to have it back. I'm happy for her. I'm happy to get MY space back. Regardless of my worry and concern and mood, the house seems to be moving forward again. Well...outside of the fact that I can't seem to get anything else done or thought of besides MARK