View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 02:36 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Untoxicated
Eating protein and life.

Originally Posted by cabledude View Post
Someone got worked up and huffy and then whined to the mods that I was saying that all non-AAs were smoking dope, which is a ridiculous and intentional misread.
Sounds to me that the whistle-blower obviously wasn't smoking dope. <--- I can't find the "after bad joke drum-drum-cymbal" smilie, so whatever is going on with this banana happened.

(As an aside, I tried the MMP a few years back for a week or two but never really liked it to begin with so it was back to alcohol for me.)

I'm digging the scientific explanations of God, I've been down that path many, many times. What science couldn't provide for me, philosophy did. That was a long and arduous road that I took but it was also phenomenal and very rewarding.

I came across a gentleman by the name of Sir Francis Bacon and this quote described me to a tee, "A little philosophy inclineth man's mind to atheism, but depth in philosophy bringeth men's minds about to religion."

I gotta hit the gym this morning. (Curls for the girls!!! - that cheesy line never gets old for me! ) Have a great day all!