Old 01-12-2011, 09:32 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Phoenixthebird
Rising from the Ashes

bookwyrm, thank you for your response......but, I believe, it's only human needs to be validated once in awhile.....and know what we might THINK we are only imagining like excessive talking is actually based on scientific facts! At least I know, that I need validation......especially after suffering damage in my brain!

I tried to clarify that it should not effect any codependents' steps to their own road to recovery! "This information is only for the codependent! No, you're NOT going crazy! Your alcoholic MIGHT actually have ADHD! Remember you can take a horse to water, but you can't make him drink! You didn't CAUSE it! You can't CONTROl it! and you can't CURE it!"

bookwyrm, my road to my recovery is more than just conqueroring my codependency..... but, literally, learning how to live my life again! Which I'm slowly learning how to do. Yesterday I got my driving priviledges back! I've started my OT and PT for two hours a day for three days a week. Today's one of those days! I'm determined I will become independent again! And I keep reading and posting here on SR!

Phoenix