Old 01-11-2011, 06:31 PM
  # 489 (permalink)  
SwanSong

Hey all,

Sorry I tried to post two days ago, typed up a lengthy post and then it said sorry, you've been timed out! -- I couldn't fathom retyping it all so I just went to bed cuz everyone seemed to be doing so good.

Congrats on 90 Grateful and Carribean and 100+ TDC and 71 Isa! That's frigging awesome on everyone's behalf!!! Hi to you too Moo and dee74!!

I've got to catch up with all the new posts but I just got back from my 2nd work out of the new year, need to walk the dog and head out to my nightly meeting so I'll try to post up most in the next few days...! But hey, I'm still here and sober and clearly busy with life which is good!!!

I've added nightly meditation into my program and so that's consuming the evening time I used to spend after my AA meetings here on SR. I'm sure as time goes on it'll become more second nature and I'll automagically factor time for it into my day but right now that isn't the case, so pardon me if I slack a bit on posting up - promise I'll check in by the weekends if not a couple times during the week while I work this and getting the gym back into my over daily program of living sober!

You guys rock! Have a great evening! :-)