View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 09:15 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
UAreMySunShine
Clean since Dec. 1st, 2010

Arrow please do the right thing...

Please please please stay clean and on the right path!!!
I lost my only child in 2009 very suddenly and un expectedly. He was 11 years old.
If only I would have beeen clean I would have cherished every moment of my sons life...instead, I was a drug addict and thought more about using more than spending quality time with my son.
Your kids need YOU to be FULLY there for them. They need the SOBER Dad...not the DRINKING Dad.
The "bottom line" is that if you cannot be clean and fully aware and appreciate every minute of every day with your kids...just let me say that you will live to regret it...just like ME...
Tomorrow is not promised to ANYONE!!! My son went to sleep one night and didn't wake up...again...ever. If only I could have those 11 years back...the ONLY regret I have is that if I would have been clean, I would have been a MUCH better parent!!!
Don't wait until its too late. YOU have the oppurtunity to DO THE RIGHT THING...please do IT and love on those precious littlechildren as much and as often as possible!!! Please put their well being FIRST...