View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 10:09 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Jackedjohn

Nice... I won't say the "A" word again.
Supercrew You sound a lot like me. I'm 31 and was a binge drinker since 21 (I started late I know). The reason why I started so late was that I was a fitness freak. I actually have a degree in exercise physiology, I've been certified in basic nutrition, and after all that I went back to school for nursing. So science and biology in general I am completely fascinated by. I've said it before, but with my education it is very ironic that I am here, but I am grateful I tapped out when I did. My education and scientific way of thinking makes me rely on proof and the laws of nature. I consider my drinking very immature. I don't mean that I didn't do it long enough, because I did it plenty and severly enough to be here... I mean I am immature when it comes to drinking. I regress the instant alcohol touches my lips. All my knowledge of health and wellness immediately is replaced by the stupidity that comes with consuming alcohol. I do have a couple years sobriety and a while back found that I needed something that suited my personality more... or if I could not find that option that I would be safer doing it alone compared to what I was doing before. But that is just me...