# 1 (permalink)  
MamaDuck101

This is harder than I thought..

So it's day five of the AH not drinking and almost everyday he has something

mean and nasty to say to me when he gets home from work. It ranges from,

"Wow, Wish I had a beer right now.." Or, "You're doing this on purpose, you

want to control me." Even the occasional "My friends think you're crazy for

doing this." And then when I try and say something he calls names and gets

even more angry.. It's so hard to sit and take it, but I know this is him going through withdrawls... What scares me most is he keeps saying once he

passes my "Test" that he is just going to do what he wants and have a beer when ever he feels like it. If he could have ONE beer every NOW AND THEN, I

wouldn't ever have assumed he had a drinking problem, but that is not the case at all... If he can't even prove to me that he can go two weeks without a single drink how can he say he doesn't have a drinking problem.

He says if this is how it's going to be that we are never going to work out.. Right now we live at my mothers house until our house is done pending and they approve us... One of the things that really bothers me is how he says he hates being there he hates knowing what my family thinks of him... My family adores him, and all they want is the best for the both of us. If he wants to leave the door is open, but he won't budge, so why make us all feel bad? I'm 80% sure that I won't be moving into the house with him when the time comes, I just hope he realizes why...

Last edited by MamaDuck101; 01-05-2011 at 06:30 AM. Reason: wrong number