Thread: In the dumps!
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 12:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
stellaloella

In the dumps!

I discovered earlier today that my recent ex is posting ads to meet women on the internet, using his "single father" status as an incentive... whoa... this is all really recent so it's hard to imagine that he is willing to exploit this to position himself in the dating world! Wow. I've been attending AA in an effort to 1) make myself better and 2) have documentation of my involvement with recovery so that when the time comes, I can go to bat.... however, this is such a curve ball that I KNEW he would be taking out an ad... I peeked on Craigslist, and found it in all its vainglory. I know it's not even my business right now but it KILLS me that a person who is holding me in a lurch about my recovery and being able to demonstrate it is going to these kinds of lengths with his attempt to leave my kid in the charge of his housemate while he cavorts about... wow. I know I've been away from this site awhile, but I do still care. I just don't know what to think one minute to the next about how ugly things can be when relationships of this kind break up. It's scary.