View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ksumm77

Serenity... NOW!

I just got done writing in a letter, what I want to say to AH tonight; how I am going to express my concern. I don't know if it's the proper way to handle this, but I am worried about if he's abusing pills. For a week or so that he would've been out of the Lorazepam, he had insomnia. I find out he got the pills refilled a couple days ago, higher dosage and more pills and for the past 2 nights he's slept like a log. I ask him a question last night re: who he was talking to the night before on the phone and he could not remember and just blew it off. After being in bed for about 2 1/2 hours, I awake to the sound of urinating.... in the bed. It's AH, wetting the bed, finally realizing he's wetting the bed and finally gets out of bed. His eyes, yesterday at the gym and last night at home looked sleepy and distant. I want so badly to count his pills, but I know that is my old behavior that I have to break out of! I hate this so much! He quit drinking a year and a half ago and now I'm freaking out about pills. Maybe it's nothing, maybe it's something.