Old 12-29-2010, 08:07 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
LaTeeDa

Originally Posted by Michelle70 View Post
Most recently, about a week ago, he took 2 Xanax and drank a case of beer and was just horrible to me, telling me I'm a bad wife and a bad mother. It was the day before Christmas Eve, and two days before his birthday.
One week ago it was horrible.......

He apologized for all the bad years and said he wants to make it up to me. He said alcohol is out of his life--he "gets it" now and he can be the man I need him to be.
Right....

I thought after what happened Thursday he would finally get that there are no more One Last Chances that I'm willing to give him, but he still doesn't. He thinks that because he's in AA now that our problems are solved.
So he's been to ONE AA meeting, and now all those years of being a d*ck are over. Ya. I have a big orange bridge in San Francisco I will sell you for cheap. Just transfer the money to my PayPal account......

You have every right to be done. You have every right to decide when it's ENOUGH. Just because he didn't pay attention to the signs pointing in this direction doesn't mean a thing. If you are done, you are done.

L

P.S. Coyote, I love that song, too. By the time I left my AH and he all-of-a-sudden wanted to "get better," my Give A Damn was definitely busted.