Old 12-27-2010, 02:48 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Nandz))) and (((Dee))) - sorry about the arguments, but great to hear you both got through it, intact, sober, and are back "home" at the henhouse.

(((Kelsey))) - good to see you here! Glad you had fun with your cousin. I'm way older than you, but when I went to my 2nd cousin's wedding in MN, a couple of months ago, we older cousins (along with the kids) stayed up late, talked forever, and had a good time. It was actually pretty funny...the 12, 9 and 5-year old's were sacked out on air mattresses, while we "old ones" were talking and laughing.

(((Med))) - nothing like finding out directions on the med AFTER you've been taking it, right? I know it took at least 2 weeks before my anti-d's kicked in, and my dr. said it really takes a good 3-4 weeks. I'm just glad you're not having the bad side effects.

I'm feeling better. Got some chicken noodle soup down, a bit earlier. Could not sleep, last night, lost my keys (have my meds locked up, to keep stepmom away from them, and the key for the box was on the keyring). Finally found them, this morning, and got a few hours of sleep.

I got a $25 bonus on my check for the stores, for Christmas, and told the guy I do them for, I wouldn't be able to get the rest done by Jan 1, but hopefully, early next week, and he said "no problem!!" He and his wife are really good to me

We still have snow on the ground, but the roads are clear. I go back to work tomorrow, not sure if it's 3 or 4, but will find out my schedule for the rest of the week. NOT looking forward to working New Year's eve, especially with the rude/obnoxious mgr, but if I'm scheduled off at midnight, I should miss most of the "drunk and disorderly" people.

Dad took the undecorated Christmas tree and all the decorations back to the basement, so I can actually walk into the living room again. I honestly don't know how stepmom does it...after laying in bed for a day/night, I'm sore as hell!! No wonder she's always hurting! Dad is on his way back from SC. A guy who does the same type work as he, expediting, took a trip to Canada (dad turned it down for the weather) and got his truck impounded because he had his gun, but left the permit at home, and had a few knives..one was too long to be legal. Glad I don't ever have to worry about that kind of stuff with DAD! Nothing longer than a pocket knife on us

Hugs and prayers,

Amy