View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 02:31 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Bucyn

Send the kids to Denny's with mom for dinner, then call the police to remove him. You can tell him before you call, that he has 5 minutes to leave the premises or you are calling the police. You can even go outside and call the police from the corner so he doesn't hurt you while you are calling or waiting for them.

Never let him spend another minute in your house.

I learned the hard way. I had to have the police remove my first XAH. Then I moved into a condo, chosen partly because it was close to the police station. I never let him in, ever. But one day he pushed his way in and I called the police to remove him again. When they got there he said this was his house too, and he produced a driver's license with my address on it. The police wouldn't remove him because it was suddenly his legal residence--just because the immoral, evil a-hole had put my address on his driver's license. I challenged him to tell what color the upstairs was painted, he'd never been up there so didn't know. But it still didn't matter. I had the mortgage to how only I owned the house. Still didn't matter.

They removed him for domestic abuse since he'd kicked in the door to get in. Then I had to spend money I didn't have to get a court order keeping him out.

Never let these A's in.