View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 08:50 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
keepinon

So they were right, he had already relasped. Different drugs do different things so he could be using something else, but they are pretty smart and he can be very conscience about his actions that you are aware of when he has used. I think you know what is going on hun, don't doubt yourself.

Rose[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah..my daughter has actually inserted (ugh) fake pee to fool drug tests..if it's to the point of drug testing..well..i just stopped wasting my money..she was using, I knew it, she passed a few tests ..she now admits that she was using during that time.
She is clean now and brings up some of the crazy sh@# she used to say and do..they really are sick. One example was that she told us the food at the rehab was so bad she was losing weight (she was 99 lbs when when she went, so she couldn't afford to lose anything).She now says..oh yeah I just said that so you'd come get me and feel sorry for me.She left there after 1 mo. having gained 10 lbs.There is alot of"quacking" that they do.When I hear the disease talking, I shut it down and stop listening.