View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 11:54 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
rose

When my husband was in a treatment center, he called and told me that they were going to be removing him because he was not participating, was isolating himself. I thought so what, a person can't take sometime out to be alone. So I found out that the relaspe is not use of the drug, it is the behavour before hand that is leading up to the use. In their option he had relasped, he had only days to go until he finished the program, but he managed to talk his way through it and stayed in until the end and got his completion certificate to show the courts. He had it all planned out, he was going to be released at 11 am and set us all up to have his car there so he could just leave, because he had to do this and that. It sounded all ok to us, but what we didn't know was he had some crack that someone had stashed for him behind the ashtry. He drove out of the treatment center and lit up.

So they were right, he had already relasped. I had the panick one too of owing the dealer money, a drug test was good, but you should have given it to him after seeing the dealer. Different drugs do different things so he could be using something else, but they are pretty smart and he can be very conscience about his actions that you are aware of when he has used. I think you know what is going on hun, don't doubt yourself.

Rose