View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:37 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
wasyas

That is kind of what I think he is on the edge of starting to use again, not doing it yet, but just barely holding on from not using. No it's not ok with me, the hatefulness towards me, and ignoring me and everyone else when he feels like it is not ok with me. The only thing that I have to say I'm really happy with is how he is being with our 5 month old, he plays with and holds her, since he has been back and that is great, and I'm ok with him driving her places, I really do thing he is still sober. But towards me and everyone else he is very on and off, I guess I don't know what I expected, but lying isn't part of it, I get that he's not the same person and probably never will be. But I feel like I'm just waiting for him to relapse and that's it. This was the best weekend we've had in the past couple of years though, he supposedly paid off his old debt and was done with all the lying and money taking, but then he took demanded 30 dollars and left for about an hour today same old same old, except he came back with a pizza for dinner. So should I take that as improvment and not focus on the rest and just take things little by little?