View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 04:47 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wasyas

It's been 2 months

I need some advice. My husband has been back 2 months now from month 1 month inpatient treatment for pain pill addiction. And it's pretty much been just as hard as before he went in. I really don't think he is using the pills again just based on phisically I don't see the signs of him taking them, but his actions haven't really changed. He stills lies about money, caused a huge deal about still owing a dealer from before he left, and was scared of the guy and needed to pay him back. He never went to any NA meetings and blewoff his outpatient therapy. Last week it was so bad about him getting cash, to pay off this dealer, that I made him take a drug test before I would let him take any money..... He passed. I just am afraid he is back on them, because everything is the same as before except I don't see the physical signs like being tired, slurring, scratching etc. I'm slowly building an emergency money fund in case I need to leave him. I just am not sure what to expect I don't see any sign of pill use, but I don't see any change in his attitude or wanting to change. I'm not sure what to do.