Old 12-24-2010, 11:38 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Already

Thanks Impurrfect. I quit taking Tylenol (and anything else with Acetaminophen) years ago when I started drinking. Right now I'm just trying to treat my body as well as possible and hoping for the best when I go back to the doctor.

Support does seem crucial. I really don't have anyone to talk to about this right now which is part of the reason I joined this community. My dad offered me liquor, my brother offered me beer, and my sister-in-law asked where my alcohol stash was today. I think my brother knows something is up since I wasn't drinking, so I'll probably talk to him about it when we get some private time. My dad has some health issues right now (unrelated to alcohol) and I don't really want to worry everyone else until I see how my next test goes.

I'm not really struggling with my decision not to drink right now. The thought has crossed my mind many times, but the liver tests have me too scared to start drinking again. Not to mention knowing how difficult the withdrawal was and knowing I'd have to do it again.