Old 12-24-2010, 09:43 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jess9776

Why am I still with him? What is wrong with me?

I haven't posted since my first post couple of weeks ago. But, I've been lurking.

Well, I sit here right now after having my 8 year old just tell me that abf told her that "I had my girlfriend over last night" and that they played poker on my tv and "listened to music." In my apartment, which is in my name. While dd's and myself and our twins were sleeping. She must've come over after 1230. He told dd not to say anything to me and apparently he told dd that she is his "friend."

I believe that this is his stupid ex. He told me last week that she emailed him and asked how he was doing. Of course, he emailed her back. This isn't the first time they've hung out. She's his old drinking buddy and apparently girl he would sometimes do drugs with. Nice, huh? She used to visit him when he lived at his old place; now he's going to bring her here?!

Why would he tell dd? Why?

DD said that it's weird.

I need to get him out of here. I'm just sick of this.

He bought his babies NOTHING for Christmas. (My 3 dd's are from my first marriage, the twins are ours and they are almost 5 months old). He used his unemployment check all up on god knows what.

I don't need him, he contributes nothing, sleeps in every day, rarely helps out around this place.

WHY can't I get up the courage to get him out of here. WHY? What is wrong with me. What does he have to do to me for me to get fed up?