View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:05 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
theuncertainty

YAY!!!! I'm so happy for you, NoDay, and DD!

I'm still waiting, and will definitely not count on getting anything. But the court made his payments due back to the date of separation and I've added up the past due amount and it's enough for a down payment on a home. Trying really hard to not get my hopes up and to remember that the reason those payments are past due is that he's refused to pay anything.

XAH turned in (part of) the paperwork he was supposed to turn in to the court to recalculate his support payments starting Jan. 1, and even though he lied on the forms and didn't turn in the over time letter from his boss, the court fixed his 'mistakes' and the payment amount increased by about a $100 a month from what he was supposed to be paying before. If he turns in the OT info he 'forgot', it'll go up more. If he doesn't, well, the court will have words with him. Personally, I'm expecting XAH to quit this job soon because they didn't have enough work for him or they disrespected him or...

But back to NoDay's excellent news!

I need to talk my young nephews into letting me video them doing their 'the clouds are parting and sun shining on today, this most excellent day and on this most excellent <insert nerf gun, Wii game, restaurant dessert, etc.>, aaaaaaaaaaaahhh' bit. Because it would work perfectly here. And it's hilarious, but maybe that's because I'm their auntie....