Old 12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
phlegmatic

Thank you all again. I actually did go to an Al-Anon meeting last night and it was great, even though I started crying during my "share" and could hardly stop for the rest of the meeting. Everyone was very nice and supportive, and I am definitely going back. It was so different from the horrible meeting I went to this summer, the one I hated so badly I didn't go back to Al-Anon until it got really bad again (now). I'm going to try another meeting tomorrow as well, same location, many of the same folks.

I did read "Codependent No More" a month ago or so, but I feel like I need to read it again since I am obviously still being codependent.

I also need to stop checking his email to see if he's read my emails about his bills going to collection, his unemployment paperwork, his maxed out credit card...and stop checking the card to see if he's used it. I am still obsessing and so worried about him.

My semester just ended and I have about a month before school starts again. Now that I have the time, I am going to try so hard to concentrate on myself. I'm going to try. But as soon as I turned in grades today and the semester was really officially over, I felt so depressed because now I know I have to deal with all of this.

Thank you all again for the support.