Old 12-19-2010, 09:22 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
lostfamily

Unhappy

Had another hellish day today, I get a call from the fire department saying she had tried to get a room in the bad part of town. Since she did not have any money she tried to bribe a maid with her watch to get in a room.

Once she figures out she does not have enough money she calls 911 asking for help. Turns out she hitch hiked out of the remote detox (at first she says with three different men) then she says a Mexican family.

I arrive at the er and they suspect she has had some other stimulant in addition to alcohol either coke or meth. She eventually gets frustrated she cannot drink there and then starts to take off out of the er. At this point my mother joins me in combining her to go to another lock down detox facility.

They initially do not want to take her as she has been there seven times before. We finally convince the staff and she is now safe at least.

Here is how I feel ..... She could have been raped and god knows is she had to exchange sexual favors for these rides. She also might be experimenting with other drugs. She could have called me since she had enough cash for vodka just not enough for the motel.

She is back on her drinking terror and I am held hostage. I am scared something really bad is going to happen to her.