View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 06:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
lizisme
...is awesome!

Nearing 90 days, felt better at 9!

Hi all,
So im on day 88 (i think) and have only come here a few times since leaving my 'mate' behind. Excuses excuses excuses why but anyway im here now saying hi, so HI! This place is huge, I guess it will take me some time to learn my way around and see where I need to be. I read a journal entry from when I was detoxing, I was actually so positive and determined and strong. Now that its three months later I feel pretty bad. I have a short fuse, im soooo moody and emotional and im scared this is just who I actually am. Im just finding it incredibly hard at the moment. Im not scared ill drink, I cant, I wont or ill die basically but that doesnt make it much easier, it still sucks! Im sick of people giving me the 'answer' of a.a and god and a higher power and the dam big book, its really really annoying. I get it works for a lot of people and ive certainly had a go at it but life is more complicated than what I believe a book and some steps can fix. Im more complicated than that and I need more! Anyway I really hope I can get myself together soon. Im so up and down and maybe a little lonely and nothing can drown these feelings, it hurts. Im not depressed just extremely stressed I think. Kids awake from nap so best be off. Hope to get to know you all. Liz