View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 03:08 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
ineedhelpplease

No he is not here now and yes he does force me to stay but even if I could go I have no where to go. I am unsure of what to do because the drugs have just recently became a problem again ( in the last month) and I am not sure if he is actually going to quit of if he is just starting. I am an addict of a differant drug then him (me+coke)(him=opiates) and have been clean for a few years but I have had several relapses and it has been maybe 5 times in 3 years. He is relapsing but I don't know if it is going to continue or stop. I don't want to worry what he his doing, my trust is already gone. If this is something he wants to continue then I am not going to be here. I told him that I don't want him at our home until he makes up his mind if he wants to be straight or not. I am also not sure if the way I am reacting to his relapse (angry) is appropriate. He says he is going to get his stuff together, but I don't want him around while he is figuring it out. We are fighting in front of the kids and I am angry and worried so I am not very much fun to be around and I would rather not deal with him until he is ready to be clean again. I can work with a sober person but I can't work with someone who doesn't want to be sober or has no intention of becoming sober any time soon. I don't want my family or myself to continue living like this for no purpose.