View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 02:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ineedhelpplease

Unhappy Please Please Please Help Me!

My husband was on suboxone for the last year and a half. He was doing fine and decided to get off. He got off and has gradually been doing pills more and more often. We have a 4 month old baby and I have a 7 year old from a previous relationship. I am freaking out really bad. I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown. The last month has been really bad bc he has been doing them at least 3-4 times a week and I see where it is going. He knows this but I don't think he really wants to quit bc he has barely even gotten started compared to what he was like before suboxone.I am so angry that I put myself and my son and now our baby in this position because I knew he was recovering addict when I met him. Today he is supposed to be staying sober but I don't trust him and he is not here for me to see it. I went to where he was just to make sure and all I can do spew venim bc I am so angry that it has even gotten to this point. He was sober at this point but I dread this evening if he comes home high even tho I asked him not to come home if he is going to do it. I know that he loves me, but drugs have always been his clutch. Everyone in his family are on the same drugs and so are his friends. I am the only sober person around him. I have asked him to leave our home but he won't and he will not allow me to leave, he physically forces me to stay in the house and takes my phone. I also am stuck in a situation where I cannot afford childcare for the baby and don't live near my family to get them to help. I don't even know if I should leave him. I am just angry, hurt, sad, and unsure. I feel doubt in everything I feel bc I feel like I am overreacting or going nuts. I have dropped my whole life and way of living to be with him and feel like I am being stabbed in my heart. Please offer me advice. I just need to know what to do. I also would like to know if anyone has actually been to NA and if it helped?