Old 12-12-2010, 03:12 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ananda

OK..I'm trying!

Mom will be here tuesday to bake cookies for christmas. I have to go to the indian reservation to get cheap cigereetes tomarrow

I'm really struggling with this isolation thing...going on the road and dealing with a clerk at the gas station to buy cigerettes is tough....i never thought i would be in this postion lol

but...i went to the market and got potatos today. I talked on the phone with imperfect...I'm interacting on the internet for school and here.

I simply refuse to let this go any further than it has.

Chris (my son) said he came in to check on me (I had fallen asleep AGAIN arggh) and I was snoring....gunner was by my head and refused to groan for him lol...chris thinks he didn't wanna wake me up!

Hope Jason's roommate is taking good care of goliath! poor puppy. unlike us people, dogs don't really understand what is going on..they just care

Anyhow...i've got a couple more assignments to go in my class. I got into it with a classmate about "god" eeeek....he responded with "your a good american" LOL what the F does that mean lol...it's ok...

Knowing Jason believes he is finally being helped means alot to me....I was very worried about if treatment would be ok for him or not....

Anyhow..i'm trying to talk...and give me a few weeks...perhaps i'll start thinking about someone other that me