Old 12-09-2010, 12:42 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

NeverLetGo23:

It seems you have a lot on your plate. I can "read" you care about this girl. Though some times in our lives. We have to take a back seat in someone elses life! The reason being; the other side of her friends and family wanting you out of her life. You don't need to risk your sanity and beliefs in continuing this battle of wills.

The reason she is smiling more and more is probably due to her having more time off the drugs. She has a lot of time coming, in being behind bars. She may be holding on to yawls friendship to get her through this long time. You might find yourself left by the road side once she's free and able to see whomever she wants to!!! She may also be seeing you and continuing yawls friendship just to prove to her father she can do whatever she pleases, and he can't stop her. Just saying............

You have a jaded past and this might come to light later on to her father's knowledge. This wouldn't be a pretty encounter.

I'm really at a loss at this point, as to what to advise you to do. This is a road you'll have to consider heavily and then proceed on with whatever you decide to do.

I wish you well.

TOD