Old 12-02-2010, 03:00 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Thanks LTD

I am battling those feelings myself. I am afraid of the ugliness and I am ashamed about many of my acts. But these people have seen EVERYTHING. Often they have treated ppl in prison, murderers etc so I guess I am an "easy case" compared to that........ but boy is it difficult to admit your feelings and errors to someone else...... I also battle those feelings... and perhaps as you say, if you express yourself better in writing (the same happens to me) perhaps you can email the therapist or write him a letter.... it may sound ridiculous but the point is to get things out of your system... I may try the same as well.. writing them is better than not sharing them at all IMHO.

FYI I cried for months and was a ZOMBIE but life is getting better slowly and as LTD said in the past, when you start taking life as an adventure then it starts getting better and you are able to take surprises less seriously and yourself less seriously.. like watching a movie and thinking the character is quite interesting and wondering what she'll achieve next.. or what she is going to cry, rant,. etc about next.. LOL anyway if you are going through a therapy process then it WILL be a rocky road but we are working for the payoffs that will show themselves later.

My objective is clear, indifference and letting go of people that have hurt me (TRUE letting go from my heart) and achieving inner peace, so as long as I remember my own goal then I have to do the hard work, no way around that. What is your goal in the long run??

Keep moving forward! (Sometimes it doesn't feel like we are moving forward but we are!)