Old 12-02-2010, 01:34 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Jenny1232

Wow, so many responses.

Thumper, I really don't get while my psychologist doesn't think medicine is necessary. He's seen nothing good come of me in the past four months, and since I got arrested, taken to court and charged with assault and battery for a dumb (albeit false accusation) while DRUNK. Nope, didn't faze him. Sometimes, I feel like he doesn't take my feelings so seriously. Then I generalize and think about how men are so insensitive in general.. or how no one truly understands my pain. NOT EVEN ME. I may start with anti depressants just because they have worked in the past.

Hello-Kitty, I like the truth. Too many people sugar coat things far too often. I appreciate it, so thank you. It is sad and it is true. Somethings really got to give with me. I've reverted back into bulimic behavior, again.. which SCARES ME. I just feel so damn out of control.. and try as I might.. I can't get it right.

1sweetgirl, your story saddens me. I'm just so happy you got away. I can imagine it would make you feel so 'little' and insignificant...

Too be honest, most of the resentment I harbor is for my parents. I do not hold a grudge against Billy (the sociopathic ex). I am so freakin' pissed at the way my parents raised me. All the crappy things they did and still do. We get along so well, but how I resent them BOTH so much. It's too much to even get into.. and it's not even that sad of a story, but to me, it's devastating and I feel like a small girl.. all the time. So little, so unimportant in this world. They never showed me the way. Never. Not once. THey never praised me or said I love you. *sighs*

Phoenix
, damn you are an intellectual one! Thank you for opening my eyes.