Old 12-01-2010, 09:42 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
rose

Welcome to SR,

I am sorry to hear yet another person has been terrorized by the evil monster CRACK. It stuck our family too, my husband now ex-husband. We were married for 17 years with 2 sons when he started this. Believe me I know only to well the hurt and upset you are going through right now. All of the endless nights of no sleep and worry. This is a living nightmare of a world when someone you love is in the midst of addiction.

As for any relations, I think in the beginning they are really promisscious, but the pro-longed use does start to play havic. It can do perminant damage to their bodies organs, plus it is altering their brain. All things they once enjoyed become of no use to them, they have a one track mind and that is getting the dope and using. It is not that they don't love us, it has nothing to do with us, this drug just takes over. I have never in my life seen anything like it. Sadly it does take us down to, it takes time to understand what is happening, time to realize we can't do anything to change it and time to realize we have to let go.

Keep posting, Rose