View Single Post
Old 12-01-2010, 02:38 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
mrsfray

Hello....well, I got thru the day so far and thru the meeting and it was a good meeting. The people were very welcoming when I told them I was back since my relapse last May. After the meeting I called my doc and cancelled my appt cuz I am really no longer in pain and I knew if I went I could get more pain meds from her. I just cannot go there anymore. One thing I am a bit worried about though is 12/14 when my other prescription comes due for a fill at the pharmacy....what will I do? Will I break down and get it filled, and pick it up? Will I just leave it there and not get it?? (since it is controlled I think I only have a few days or maybe a month) Can I call and have it cancelled????????

I guess the best thing for me to do is to stay in today. My sponsor (who knows i relapsed a few months back and is still willing to work w/ me) contacted me yesterday thru FB to ask if she could come by tomorrow......do I cancel, dump her, or be honest and stick w/ her? I am embarressed.........and feel kind of dumb....

Well, anyhow.... I am enjoying having kittens in our home and on my lap. Our cat had 3 and I wanna keep playing w/ them cuz when we get rid of them at 7 weeks, i do not want them to be wild.....

thanks for reading.....

mf