View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 07:37 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
ItsMe23
Hooligan

i actually haven't been an alcohol abuser for very long maybe 3 years at most, and many describe me as a binge drinker. Drink once and awhile but when i do black out blah blah blah. So i really doubt it would be paws.

And my plan is just stay sober, i do not go to meetings and do not plan on going (do not take that the wrong way, i just do not feel it is for me).

It is just fighting the brain off, it tells me "well you have made it this far, your ok, your in control" But believe me i do not plan on relapsing soon, i do not drink because of stress or to run from problems. i drink because i like to get messed up, like to get loose, like the feeling of the buzz before it gets taken to far.

But another thing that keeps me sober is that i feel like god will be ashamed with me, and he will stop giving me his blessings. a little note on that...

About after 3 weeks after i had gave up drinking, i saw a documentary all the sudden it clicked i fully believed in god. Then shortly after a few things happened to me that were so great and filled me with joy. Gave me really high hopes for the future. So i feel that if i dare pick up that drink god is going to remove the blessings and the path that he has started laying before me.