Thread: My Sons
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 10:14 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
rose

Thanks Everyone,
Both of my sons are on their own, not living with me. My younger one moved out at the end of May. It came to the point that I did not want to come home from work, everyday he was on to me, he wanted me to give him $5000.00 for a car...no! Then he goes to the bank to get a loan, but needs a co-signer, he is after me to co-sign...no again. Then he had outstanding traffic voilations and told me that I was going to be paying them, I just laughed...really I thought he was joking! He wasn't joking at all, he said I stole money from them, that when I sold the family home, the equity that I got should have gone to him and his brother for child support from their dad. The judge signed over the home to me in the divorce settlement in lieu of 7 years without child support and not ever likely to get it. It was some story that their dad came up with, told them that he willing gave up the home so they could get his half. The guy never showed up in court, never replied to any letters from my lawyer, just thought that if he ignored it that we could not proceed, after due time we could proceed and did. He never even knew that we were divorced for 4 months, then has the gull to stir something like this up.

Oneday I came home from work in May and my son had packed and left, I cried my eyes out, sad that this was the way it had gone, but in not to long I could come home without tension. He would come around quit offen and long enough to stir things up and leave again. I had the locks changed so he could not get in, had all the window double lock, but I forgot to double one window and he with his friend got in and took somethings. I was so angry, tried calling him but of course he would not answer me, so I notified his boss that I was coming down to his work and explained why, he agreed. I told him not to ever come into my home again without me there, he called me a Phyco C. He still continued to come and cause havic, like I mention throwing things outside from the garage and swearing at me, I called the police. The end result was he was to call me or the police before he came to get anything from here. The nextday I had an extra bag of garbage, so I put it in the garage so nothing could get at it...well if he doesn't show up and into the garage he goes. I kept my door locked and as he was driving away he saw me looking out the front window, he was giving me the finger and yelling so loud I could here him F-You You B! When I went to leave he had put the bag of garbage up against my front door so when I opened it up the garbage fell inside the house...nice person.

I guess I just best leave things and not try and call him, it is plain that the anger is still there and should he answer and call me names I will be back down again. Like I did post, when I start to get the saddness feelings I am telling myself that I have handed it over to my HP and this seems to calm me.

John, it sounds like you had a rough go with your relationship too with your mom, it is nice to hear that the two of you have astablished things on even ground that works for the both of you. I sure can understand you drawing the line and keeping her behavour away from your children.

Rose