Old 11-17-2010, 04:15 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
wicked

He has 6 different types of firearms (he has a license for some, others are illegal) and having personal firearms in this country is not as common as in the US and he has a lot of different kinds of knives (he collects them and he used to do taxidermy as a hobby too!). When he commented on the abuse I've been exposed to by my ex, I said to him (because in his honesty blab, he told me he'd trapped a cat and deliberately drowned it in cold blood) "You're the type of guy you hear about in the news..."he was such a nice man, smiling all the time, so helpful, such a good dad. I can't believe he was a serial killer". His reply was, laughing, "you're probably right!" So, maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'd rather he find someone else to replace the delusional relationship he has with me so I don't have to bolt the door!
Uh Floss, please find a way to never speak to him again.
This is scary.
Geez, if he is a middle aged, non descript white man, he fits the FBI profile for serial killers! (Yeah, I have morbid interests)

The weapons, alone, maybe no problem, some illegal, yeah a little more icky, drowning a cat for something to do, makes me wonder what he hasn't admitted to you.
And, he is trying to impress you. wow.