Old 11-17-2010, 03:52 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Hi Floss.
Something feels 'forced' about him. I agree all the other options, kids, anything you may want to do alone, your girlfriends and family, etc are way better options than spending time with someone toxic. You said

I don't have the time or energy for crap

I agree. That is why I got a backwards clock (a mock "death clock")
According to it I am leaving the planet in 2020 sometimes we think we are going to be around a lot of time but we don't know. Perhaps as I was involved in a car accident recently, I recall screaming when the truck was hitting me and I was SURE I was going to lose mobility on my left limbs, or perhaps mobility altogether, or something worse was going to happen. That kind of got me in that same attitude of yours, to make every day count, to really give my best, and to hang out with people that improve on my solitude only. My life has been way better this way.

noday thanks for the hope. I have the same question. Now I am learning males can be FRIENDS, too. Perhaps after YEARS of friendship someone special comes up. No longer hanging to that. After so much pain I am no longer setting myself up for bad 'surprises'... also I am learning to be humble and really listen to the ones that love me... they see things sometimes one is "too close" to see.