View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 03:53 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
DaisyBuchanan

Stay strong. It's been almost two months, and it feels like I'm finally healing and moving past this sad experience. Losing him was really hard for me, but I knew I had to let him go. I knew I had to let him be and live out his full-blown addiction. He had to make his own choices in life, and I had to make mine. I had to walk away from his chaos.

The funny thing is I already saw him twice, standing at the bus stop. I could've gotten off my bus and talked to him. But what's the point? He's not there anymore. There was so much to say to him that there was nothing to say, and he wouldn't have listened anyway.

Welcome to this site. I can't tell you how much help I've gotten just from reading people's posts. You will be okay. The worst is over.

It hurts like hell, but it only gets better. I'm living proof of that.

Originally Posted by crdavis116 View Post
It is amazing how much your story is like mine. I let my boyfriend move in with me after his parent's kicked him out, that's when the stealing started. Thank you for this post and what you did to overcome it all. I think every day it will get better for you and for me knowing that we no longer have these people in our lives. However, like you, I'm sure I will run into my ex somewhere in my city, it's not very big.