Old 11-15-2010, 09:14 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
goldengirl3

Wow. Thanks so much for all of the responses.

I'm trying to understand and prepare myself for him contacting me to keep from being "empty"...which he already did over the weekend.

It might sound stupid - but I thought he understood that it's really over. It has become apparent that he either doesn't think so or has decided that I didn't know what I was talking about when I ended the relationship. I thought it was over for him too, especially since we weren't sleeping together anymore...the magic was pretty dead and he can't do much anyway, always being drunk. And he picked at me so much, you would think that he hates me.

A couple of weeks ago he wrote me and asked me to spend Christmas with him because "spending Christmas alone sucks." I said "No thanks I don't think that's a good idea." (Gee where are all of your drunks friends that took priority over me the rest of the year?) Over the weekend he asked me to come over and pick up my bike, I told him to give it away. (We had already discussed that by the way.) Then he wrote and said he "wanted to extend an invitation to spend Thanksgiving with him and his family." I said, "Thanks but I've already made plans." (he always found an excuse before not to invite me and I usually spent Tday by myself. )

It looks like I will have to block his emails?

What does everyone else think of this behavior? Pretty typical?