View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 12:07 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
freefalling

why am I surprised ?

Dear SR friends.

So STBXAH is out of rehab nr 15 and for secondary treatment he has moved in with the OW. He met OW 2 years ago in rehab (she is recovering to my knowledge). Apparently she has good influence on him and calms him.They are apparently getting married as soon as we are divorced.

He wanted us to reconcile plenty of times and of course said that OW means nothing and he loves only me. Thanks to especially this forum I kept on saying no to reconcilliation as I could not be with someone that could literally replace me in a month. He met her in rehab a month after our trial separation - when I asked for a year of sobriety before we reconcile- and since then he "loved" both of us. LOL

So STILL after all my recovery work this upsets me. I just keep on reminding myself that this uncomfortable feeling shall pass. She is good for HIM. She calms HIM. She has good influence on HIM. Even thinking about the full time job it was for me to be those things for him - and realising I was getting lies and manipulation in return tires me.

What amazes me the most is that the whole world hears how much he loves our three children, but he NEVER asks about them. He does not contact them ever and now that he stays in Cape Town with the OW he never visits. I will never get it. Ever!

Thanx for listening to me going on. This week we will be married for 23 years. As he owes his lawyer too much money ,the lawyer is waiting for money to finalise the divorce. I will be making other plans to hurry it up a little.