View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 03:36 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I am with book.

Perhaps you don't need your money now, but what after you retire?

What if, hopefully not, you need to spend in health related issues? Will HE be there for you? HAH!

Its that "unidirectional" thing going on that is not healthy.

Or something unexpected comes up and your real family needs some help?

Can you imagine what you could do with all the money you have spent so far on him? perhaps you already have everything, but that is today, what about tomorrow?

I know you are well meaning but why not donate to an institution if you need to feel you are helping? like the Cancer association? CARE international? Children international? local animal shelter? or well, endless organizations that need a hand-if that's your goal.

I forgot if you are going to therapy....... precisely there is where I can honestly see my patterns and realize if I am behaving like an old pattern or constructing a new pattern.

Countless people get to AA and do whatever to keep moving forward, like WORK... that is being adult... he is not your child, an adult and he is not unique, his problem is not unique, and his opportunities are the same as anyone's... don't you think you have done more than enough??

Even beyond the money, giving it away is relating to him again. When will you see yourself clearly and realize you deserve all the joy and gifts that come from going No Contact? when will you realize what a wonderful and deserving woman you really are? when will you stop "saving him"?

I really wish that person can become part of your past. I really really wish that Mambo Queen!