View Single Post
Old 11-12-2010, 08:54 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Angelic17

Lunaaa, I'm so sorry to hear that your going through this awful situation. If you go back with this guy, he will continue to hit you. Over and over again. Only a coward hits a woman. A real man would never hurt you, or force you to do somthing you don't want to do. Ignore his calls, change your number, and move on. If you love him so much that you don't want to let go of him, then make sure you love being beat up and abused too. This guy is a mess. He is an addict, and a woman abuser. You can do better sweetie.
Your worth it and deserving of a good man, who will treat you with love and respect. He can't love or respect you, because he doesn't love or respect himself. I sure hope you make the right choice. Ending relationships is never a happy or an easy thing, but something and someone much better is in the near future. If you stay with this bum, you will not be available to meet the right man. Besides, when a man hits a woman, it always gets worse and worse. It's up to you to nip it in the bud. My heart goes out to you. My ex put me through the same thing when I was younger. I am now married to an awesome loving man for the past 25 years. Toughen up and get away from this guy for good. :ghug3