View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:17 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

I don't subscribe to the scarcity principal, hell if someone else is getting props or attention or a job or whatever I think it's because they're awesome, not that I wish it were happening to me!

That is your self esteem talking right there, as my therapist says. Good for you!!

Live thanks for the food for thought! I liked your post! but also.. the kind of people that one wants to be with.. are those that already like you regardless of whatever right.. that can see you in your pijamas or dressed up or with the same old jeans and are more driven by your personality than whatever you are wearing... perhaps that was your point? anyway thanks for your perspective, it has helped me now that I may start "going out" as well...

Transformie you are going to be fine! let us know how it went! and the gentleman should drive, glad you are taking a break from that at least. He sounds like a nice person and a positive motivation for you. It is funny he has a clothing crisis too! and you had a dance company?? that's so cool!!

Glad you did yoga, I am doing some yoga today too, to accept my body as it is now and thank it for all it does and has endured meanwhile I will be reading my IT book. What a wild night for me