View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SaraW

Hi I'm Sara....REALLY BAD WEEK

hi everyone. I have never posted on a site like this before....I'm really lost....Maybe it will help to vent

Well a couple of weeks ago my husband was at the strip club...Not the end of the world..We talked and he said he wouldn't go there anymore. Last Friday he told me he was going to pick up his cousin...Well later that evening I got a call from a friend of mine that said his car was at the strip club....I didn't believe it...so I drove up and his car was hidden between some buildings. So, I went back home...in shock...I didn't say much about it..The kids were around. Last night he disappeared and I didn't go check, but I'm sure that's were he was....He didn't get up for work this morning. I didn't intervene...Not my responsibility to get him up on time...

Before we were together he used to hang out there and do cocaine. So, I pretty much know what's going on...The thing is...We were getting along great. I didn't see it coming...He lied and hid his car....So unlike him....

As for me...I'm a total mess. I can't stop crying. I feel destroyed right now. I'm mad sad...hurt...He refuses to talk to me about any of this. Aren't adults supposed to discuss their problems and fix them somehow...He is cold and won't help me deal with this. It's obvious I'm upset...He just goes on with his life like I don't exist....Someone slap some sanity into me...

To make it even worse...I quit my job a month ago...I'm going back to school in January...Thought I'd take a couple of months off...Now I feel stuck too....ugh....